Dual Layer DVD Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syn|kal

Baseband Member
Hi all. I am trying to back up some of my movies that I own so I can take them to college with me and leave the originals at home for the family.

I just recently bought a Sony DL Burner. With this I bought some Verbatim dual layer discs. These are really expensive so I didnt want to waste any.

I took my movie, in this case Ladder 49, and used DVD Decrypter to make a .iso and a .mds of the movie, as it is encrypted and Nero wouldnt copy it directly I dont believe (dont want to risk it). So, what program should I use that would detect and be compatible with a Dual Layer disc to burn this movie so that it plays like the original?

I have Nero6 and have the option from the Nero Startsmart of "Burn Image to Disc"...but is that just going to burn the .iso to the dvd-rom as a data file or as the actual movie?

Any other programs anyone could recommend that I use that would be compatible with this?

Thanks for any help ahead of time.

--Syn|kal

Syn|kal said:
Hi all. I am trying to back up some of my movies that I own so I can take them to college with me and leave the originals at home for the family.

I just recently bought a Sony DL Burner. With this I bought some Verbatim dual layer discs. These are really expensive so I didnt want to waste any.

I took my movie, in this case Ladder 49, and used DVD Decrypter to make a .iso and a .mds of the movie, as it is encrypted and Nero wouldnt copy it directly I dont believe (dont want to risk it). So, what program should I use that would detect and be compatible with a Dual Layer disc to burn this movie so that it plays like the original?

I have Nero6 and have the option from the Nero Startsmart of "Burn Image to Disc"...but is that just going to burn the .iso to the dvd-rom as a data file or as the actual movie?

Any other programs anyone could recommend that I use that would be compatible with this?

Thanks for any help ahead of time.

--Syn|kal

nero should do it a an iso.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom