DriveSwap32?! How does it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clever_j

In Runtime
I found this DriveSwap32 from http://www.driveswap.com/ and it claims it can make my regular IDE drives hot swappable? Does it really work?! how? this is cool if it does...

coz i got a maxtor backup HD in a "slide in" rack/shell type of thing.. but i always shutdown first before slipping it in.. with this tool i wont have to.. :D

Beedub, I don't think it's spam. He seems to be asking if anyone has used it and if it really works. Just what I think though.

Yeah, if it was his first post, this thread would be gone, but I think you are right. He seems to be a genuine member by reading his other posts.

whaow .. dude. uh uh.. not me.. i HATE what spam has done to emails, forums, etc etc... i've even been trying to form a group that would help encourage other people to boycott any company proven to take advantage of SPAMMING practices to promote their ish.... so nope.. please dont be too quick to jump to judgement mate.. i read my post again.. though it did sound a LITTLE bit like i was spamming, i think it's also clear that i am looking for answers here..

I didnt want to download and install crap on my computer.. plus i dont have time.. i was wondering if this tool can really do what it claims to be able to do... coz it sounds too good to be true...

i didnt even know it was possible for any software to do this... coz logically, when you pull the drive from the IDE and power cable it does interupt your hardware consistency.. not on a software level..

so.... any ideas?

hmm.. i knew it. it was too good to be true.. well, i guess i'll have to go with SATA then..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom