Thanks trotter for letting me know that I'm headed in the right direction. At ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support-
and other places, I downloaded:
- A8V-VM SE BIOS 0702
- Afudos BIOS update tool V2.26 (not really sure what this is for)
- Utilities - ASUS PC Probe II V1.04.03 for Windows 2000XP2003 & 64bit XP2003
- via_onchip_vga64 VIA Onboard VGA Driver V126.96.36.19903 for Windows XP 64bit
- VIA ChipSet HyperionPro Driver V507 for Windows 2000XPXP 64bit
- audio_5211_whql Realtek Audio Driver V188.8.131.5211
- nvidia 169.21_forceware_winxp_64bit_english_whql
- AMD Processor Driver Version 1.3.2.0053 for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 (x86 and x64) - Allows the system to automatically adjust the CPU speed, voltage and power combination to match the instantaneous user performance need. This package is a user friendly localized software installation of the driver designed for end-users. This driver supports AMD processors on Windows XP SP2 and Windows Server 2003 SP2 x86 and x64 Editions.
Would you let me know if some aren't needed and if something is needed that I don't have?