driver problems !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terence Fisher

Solid State Member
hi,
i got serval problems with my drivers. i have checked using driver detective but i dont have registration key for it. if anyone have the driver detective newest version registration key , i will pay 5 GBP for it. if there is another way, plz comment.
thank you
terence

This is NOT the Buy/Trade/Sell area for that type of thing. This area is for SUPPORT only. Either give us the details on what the issue is or the topic will be closed.

Which drivers? Sound? Wireless? NIC? Video? Chipset? Whats the manufacture of the motherboard?

OUT OF DATE DRIVERS :
NVDIA Geforce 9500 GT
NVDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller
NVDIA nForce Networking Controller
High Definition Audio Device
NVDIA nForce PCI System Management
HID-compliant mouse

Anyone any advice or where i can get those driver updated ?

Thank you

where can i download latest driver? what is driver ?
You still seem to be having ongoing issues with understanding drivers and finding them
So far we have learned that you are running nVidia Motherboard and Video Card
The following will help determine what Motherboard you actually have, plus will locate the correct drivers for you

Automatically find drivers for your NVIDIA products: (Using Internet Explorer)
Please click on each button and allow/accept nVidia activeX installs
Once nVidia has located your correct drivers, download them, and then install them

nVidia Motherboard Drivers:
Click >>

nVidia Video Card Drivers:
Click >>

If you require any more support regarding "Drivers" You must first tell us what Make and Model your Motherboard is
Without this information we can only direct you to automatic detect areas, such as above
Please note you have been advised on other threads including this one to provide this information.

Let us know how you went ;)

If you still cannot find all drivers, you will need to provide a report of all your hardware
You can Attach this txt document, in a New Reply by clicking on "Manage Attachments" located at the bottom of the New Reply window
Here is one free tool that can help you create that document to Attach: http://www.alexnolan.net/software/SysSpec.exe
But you have already been given free Belarc as an option as well: Belarc Advisor - Free Personal PC Audit

I hope that this helps you understand that we need specific information (Make and Model number so forth) to help you further
But the above nVidia buttons (above) should actually help a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom