Drive space question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celticsfan

Banned
I have set up my dual boot system of windows 2000 server and windows 2003 server. I have ran in a bit of a problem though. I need to take 1 gig of space from my 2000 server and give it to my 2003 server. How do I go about doing this, please?

You will need to use something like GParted or Acronis Disk Director and adjust the partition sizes.

Acronis is not a free app. But to answer your question you will download it and it will install just like a regular app. From there you can navigate thru the GUI and do what you wish. It is not that hard to use.

Acronis is not a free app. But to answer your question you will download it and it will install just like a regular app. From there you can navigate thru the GUI and do what you wish. It is not that hard to use.

It is free to try so I can use it for the one time I will only need it, no?

Yeah. It is a full free trial. So you should be able to use it for this time that you need it. Sorry i forgot about the 15 day full access trial.

Then GParted LiveCD will be your best bet. You dont even have to boot into Windows to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom