I know it has been a while since this was posted...I just wanted to add my two-cents just in case anyone else searched for this subject.
I recently got the BSOD, my stop message was not exactly the same (it was Stop 0x00000024 ), but they are within the same range. If you look on Microsoft's site, they give you my stop message and the one from virgin in the same article.
The factors that remain the same are these:
1. I also had a ATI Radeon 9200 installed.
2. The card and computer worked fine for approx. 2-3 weeks.
3. Suddenly I came in one day to find the dreaded BSOD; this occured on a machine that had never had any problems before.
1. I am (was) running Windows XP Pro
2. My stop message was different (0x00000024 versus 0x0000001E)
3. I could not boot into the recovery console ever.
(Yes, sadly the user had rebooted and gone into safe mode before I could get to 'Last known good..." )
I don't know if anyone will ever see this post, but I thought it may help.