Downloading Flash Player 10 into Mozilla Firefox 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThriceLabs

Solid State Member
I am using Vista and cannot download Adobe Flash Player 10. I need to use it with Mozilla Firefox 3. I have read the download instructions at get.adobe.com. The download doesn't start automatically, so I click the provided link, as instructed. Apparently, I am supposed to be given the option to "run" or "save" and then click "run." However, I am only given the option to "save" or "cancel." I choose "save." Then, another box opens up and I click on "install_flash_player.exe" I then get a message that this is an executable file which may contain viruses. I choose "ok" and "continue." Finally, I get a message saying that Firefox must be closed before Adobe Flash Player plugin can be installed. I close Firefox and all other programs, yet this message continues to be displayed.

I have Flash Player on my IE 7 browser, but need Firefox for work. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

We try. If you got any other questions or just want to learn more. Please don't be afraid to ask. Someone will try to help as best they can. Stop by the Introduction Area and say hello and give a bit of info about yourself if you wish.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom