Download AVG 7.5 Professional for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
It seems like Grisoft, the developers of AVG Anti-Virus, are giving away a copy of AVG 7.5 Professional for free in a promotion that ends January 17th. The retail price for this product is $29.95 for a one year subscription. There is no word on the page with the offer for how long it will be possible to update the software to the latest professional version.
The offers is only valid for non-commercial use and good for one PC at a time. I guess there is nothing wrong in downloading AVG 7.5 Pro for your computer and that of another user.
The download link is slow. I had a hard time downloading the file and the website seems to be going down / become unresponsive frequently and I strongly suggest that you use a Download Manager to download the file. Some mirrors have been posted at Cybernet news which is a respected site. The links point to Rapidshare and Megaupload however and I would not use them.
The size of the download is 37 Megabytes and I'm currently downloading it with a speed of 20 K in Orbit Downloader. I will install AVG 7.5 Pro after the download finishes and update this article if any more information come up.

Download AVG 7.5 Professional for free - www.Tech-Dump.com

Will be doing this as soon as I clean up the home computer - the wife thought limewire was a great idea even if she had to tolerate me yelling at her for it. Also will be uninstalling Norton even though I have 6 months left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom