doom 3 and daemon tool need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

burned-ati

Banned
ok i have doom 3 iso files, disc 1 disc 2 and disc 3 well i have daemon tool i have made 3 virtual drives and mounted the images of each file to each virtual drive in order, and i have installed disc 1, but when it tells me to insert disc 2 it doesnt never pick it up, but i have disc 2 image mounted. what am i doing wrong?

You are trying to cheat the system.. that is what you are donig wrong.
The install is looking for the same drive, not another drive. unmount and remount in the first one to use them...

that aside, unless you own the media, what you are doing is illegal and you should burn for it...
sorry, but I for one don't like to see people steal from others...

good luck:(

burned-ati said:
ok i have doom 3 iso files, disc 1 disc 2 and disc 3 well i have daemon tool i have made 3 virtual drives and mounted the images of each file to each virtual drive in order, and i have installed disc 1, but when it tells me to insert disc 2 it doesnt never pick it up, but i have disc 2 image mounted. what am i doing wrong?

I am exactly doing the samething !!

when they ask for you to insert second disc.. go to demon tool and mount second disc on the same place where you put first disc on.. That's how I did

Hopefully this help

Also, even if you complete installation.. doom3 will ask you to insert cd 1, but there's way to go around... go to goole and type doom 3 no cd key patch and there ya go :)

Yeah... that's just a bit illegal, and I doubt it's a legal topic either.

I'm going to go ask.

No none of this is consider legal. They used an illegal method to get the game and shared illegal ways to beat the system for loooking for what it should. I dont agree with it since the game is only $20 and the expansion is about $20 also. Just buy it and then you dont have to worry about any problems with the ISO files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom