Does anyone know of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Lord

Baseband Member
a program that lets you use your screen saver as your background...

similar to backlight for the mac, but for a pc

You mean so you always have a moving background? That would suck up a TON of resources!

You can probably take a SS of the picture, not sure how though, because if you push button it takes you out of screen saver, but you might want to try that.

-SkyHi

I've seen programs to change your theme, give you an underwater effect to your whole desktop, or just change your icons. Tell us a little more as to what you want to do. I'm not very keene on Mac's, so I dont know what Backlight is, but I think i can assume what it is.

I don't have much experience with mac either, I just read about backlight... so really what I am looking for is a windows based program that uses the screen saver as a background(don't know how to be more specific). I have tried that desktop ripple thing, and the one that changes the background every few seconds or minutes.
+ has anyone ever seen http://www.reallyslick.com/

Search around. He's not talking about a certain program, he's saying in general, get an optical illusion background. Remember those 'magic eye' things or whatever they were called (I was just talking about them last night, and now I am totally spacing on the name) and throw that as your background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom