Do you think makiing racial comments is a bannable offense?

What size do you have?

• 32MB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 256MB

• 512MB

• 1024MB

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EricB

Chillin Techie
tyler just made a racial comment. now he is trying to deny it

Tyler1989 said:
coming from a conservative, who can afford the internet because his daddy got a job at Mcdonalds with the help of affirmative action.

it's one thing to argue with people (that's just a part of life) but it is a whole another matter to racially attack a member. should a forum member who make racial comment, should he/she be banned?

Edit: the link has beed deleted

1 You are haressing me at ever turn
2 never did I do this
3 this isn't the right place
4 after what you said before and your current claims you should get a warning.

I don't think it's hard to say at all. If you break it down it's quite easy to see the offensiveness.

this

Originally posted by Tyler1989 coming from a conservative, who can afford the internet because his daddy got a job at Mcdonalds with the help of affirmative action.

translates to this

Coming from a conservative, who is poor and can only afford the internet because his father was given a job at McDonalds because he's a minority.

Cut and dry in my book.

it was uncalled for and 100x worse than when he complained to me because i started a p2p thread and how immoral and such i was and how i lied about my "real" intentions for using p2p. 100% bannable

SHAWN said:
This thread should be locked. I see nothing good coming out of it.

that exactly what happen when he made the comment and then he erased it.

I think that tyler was completely out of line to say that. This is just another instance of how he has contributed nothing to this thread, with the exception of pointless piracy comments. I dont feel he should be banned for this, but I do think it shows the kind of person he is. We have the right to say whatever we wish, but saying things like what he said is rude, and he she think about what he says before he says it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom