Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NEVER!

• Other (please explain)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have enough computer for Vista and besides, XP does everything I want it to. I'll get Vista when I have to.

Using Windows XP SP2 and Ubuntu Linux. Works for me.
I'll wait until Vista is REQUIRED.

Yep i have vista ultamite i have to say i love it. Im not a fan of graphic intense UI's but for Vista ill make an exception since you get bragging rights when your friends come over. Plus its easier on the eyes than XP.

Apart from the above 2 posters I've heard nothing but bad about vista, I'll stick with XP until I absolutely have to go vista.

By then maybe they'll have all kinks ironed.

Ok well it hasn't been fun in the sun. I have to check before i download anything to see if its Vista compatible, and it has been tedious waiting for outpost or ZL to come out with a vista firewall. Other than that i think all the bugs people talk about is because they download or install incomptabile versions of programs, because when i installed outpost v4 on it all **** broke loose. I learned my lesson that day. Oh yeah and i forgot to mention they finally made i tunes vista compatible. :D But for some reason i still love it XP used to get way more blue screen of death, and as i said before it's easier on the eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom