do i need to back up tablet specific drivers when upgrading from vista RC2 to vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookie1010

Fully Optimized
Hi

I have a toshiba tablet portege 400 and i have installed Windows Vista RC2 on it.
Last time when i upgraded it from XP to Vista RC2, i had to backup its UI drivers (tablet specific drivers).
do you guys think i should backup the UI drivers again before i install windows Vista ?

Re: do i need to back up tablet specific drivers when upgrading from vista RC2 to vis

many times you don't need to...being from a good name maker...

but just in case, you should always go to the maker site and look for such things as vista drivers. Sometimes you'll be given info like "Vista drivers are more updated than these..." etc

Re: do i need to back up tablet specific drivers when upgrading from vista RC2 to vis

Hi

I have a toshiba tablet portege 400 and i have installed Windows Vista RC2 on it.
Last time when i upgraded it from XP to Vista RC2, i had to backup its UI drivers (tablet specific drivers).
do you guys think i should backup the UI drivers again before i install windows Vista ?

better to be safe than sorry

thanks for the replies.

will go to toshiba's site and get the drivers.

i think there was a toshiba application(?) which enabeld me to bak up the drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom