DLL errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerichoholic

Beta member
I started having this problem about two months ago when I bought the game CSI and tried to install it. I kept getting DLL errors. I have troubleshooted with the Software Company, Microsoft, and HP to no avail. I discovered I had some type of virus which I think has been isolated. I even took the computer back to recovery to square one which did not help either. (After that I was unable to re-install MSN8)
Here are the errors I am getting:
1. Error reading CDRom in Drive E - Please insert CDRom with Serial Number 4A97-0E1C in Drive E (there is no disk with that number)
2. Error #0x80040707 - Description - DLL function call crashed: ISRT._WaitOnDialog Set up will now terminate.
3. Autorun has caused an error in Kernel32.DLL - Autorun will now close.
Everything else seems to be working okay on my computer. Thank you for any advice and help you can give me. I am running Windows ME.

Did you fix it??

Hey if you haven't fixed that problem yet here is an idea. I was having that problem installing Star Wars Galaxies. I did a virus scan with PCCillin and it fount the ADW_TENGET trojan virus. It isn't a dangerous virus but it is a spyware virus and it messes with your registry. Type the virus name in google and goto the Trendmicro website and follow the way to fix it. It worked for me.
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom