.dll errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

norco1

Baseband Member
xp window open error messages read "error loading C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM 32\NvCpl.dll a dynamic link library

intialization routine failed" and "The Precedure entry point GETIUMS could not be located in the Dynamic link library

MSDART. DLL". action began after ati radeon video card install , driver and monitor setting change and subsequent crash. please

advise.

MB has the right idea for you norco.....I've had this SAME problem with my friends laptop.
This doesn't have anything to do with mdac. (not that you shouldn't keep mdac up to date though ;) )

thanks for your help. i unchecked NvCpl at ms config to solve that error message but "The Procedure entry point GETIUMS could not be

located in the Dynamic link library MSDART.DLL " still shows on windows opening. please advise

sfc/scannow didn't produce any feedback - just loaded and closed. is there a repair for the missing file? thanks, norco1

downloaded msdart zip. dialog box says msdart32.dll already exists. should i download copy any way? thanks

.dll error messages

downloaded msdac 2.8 and to my utter pleasure -------- error message gone!! thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom