Disk needed to reformat windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerves

Baseband Member
Would someone be willing to burn me a copy of there windows XP Pro disk so I can use it to reformat? I have all my original product numbers and such, I just need the disk.

Why would osmeone burn you a copy? How how they send it to you? Thru a Monitor? Just kidding.

Download yourself a copy and burn it. Since you ahve your original serials and that it is perfectly fine.

I know. I am just playing. But we would need some info. I have several hundred copies of XP Pro. But i cant just wish them there.:laughing: :p

The best option if you have high speed is to just download a copy. From there you can use your serial and install. Better and easier than trying to get one via snail mail.

Where is a good place to download a copy? I figured that having a strait up copy would be better then F-ing with a version that has been compressed and who knows what else. I've never had good luck with downloaded programs.

Where is a good place to download a copy? I figured that having a strait up copy would be better then F-ing with a version that has been compressed and who knows what else. I've never had good luck with downloaded programs.
Well you would have to PM us your info for us to send you a disc.;)

But other than that ThePirateBay.org is one place to look. TorrentSpy is another. That will be your best bet.

I don't know if this is going to get shutdown,but if you get this version. it has every version of windows on it. it doesn't really work (I get the bsod whenever I try to use it). but you can use nlite to import any of it's windows folder and you can create a specific version of xp. this is exactly how I got my different versions to repair people's specific computers

Windows_All_In_One_Dvd_Super_custom.jpg

nah i think you should just get the file called "windows xp 9in1" it doesn't have all the selections listed above but it does have the three xp pro versions on it and its problaly not as big of a download as the one above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom