disk fragmenter

Status
Not open for further replies.

advancedgeek

Daemon Poster
is there any program the fragment your files/folders? just curious if there are any programs like that. BTW i'm not looking for a defragmenter i want the opposite of it which makes the files clutter more lol. i know it is stupid but i just want to know if there were any.

i don't think there are any. Why would you want to fragment your computer? Just try to copy and paste a big file in various areas then delete it. That should cause the hard drive to fragment up.

Why would you want it fragmented...? It'll slow it down slightly, besides if you have Vista, it automatically defrags it all the time anyway.

There isnt a program out there that will fragment your drives. I doubt anyone could make one anyways since defrag is onething that is done quite often with Vista.

Having a fragged hard drive isnt good. It will slow you down. Is that seriously what you are looking for?

just wondering, buy WHY?? why would you want that? just curiosity? just do like what peter said... copy and paste large files... that'll do it. do you hate your school/work/family pc or something?

just wondering, buy WHY?? why would you want that? just curiosity? just do like what peter said... copy and paste large files... that'll do it. do you hate your school/work/family pc or something?

If I hate my school's PCs, I plant viruses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom