Disappearing banner and taskbar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrillian

In Runtime
Hello,

I wasn't sure if I should post this here, or under the Internet Forum. I opted for this forum as I think it may be a Windows-based issue.

The header banner (blue background w/ the name of the current page and the minimize/window size/close buttons and the Taskbar sometimes dissappear.

"Hide the Taskbar" is not enabled, this has been verified while the issue is occuring.

When I point to theTaskbar area it appears (a property of "Hide the Taskbar) but the header banner does not, it is always missing. this is annoying as some of the controls are missing as well, though are still accessable via a different point/click routine.

This happened again this morning. I fished around in the Taskbar menu, looked at some of the Internet Properties listings, but didn't find anything that shed light on this issue.

A System Restore fixes the problem, but I think that there must be another way to solve this.

I don't think that it is a "real concern", just annoying.

I know that I should go to the Microsoft Webpages and Forums, but I wanted to start here first. I like this place better.

Thanks for your time.

i would suggest a system restore its not that big of a deal. also a screenshot would help just to get an exact idea of what you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom