DirectX and Black Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en

There it is. It is a Web installer. Just run this and it will download the latest files for you and install them.

Mak I really appreciate you taking the time to help me with this. I went to the link you placed and opened the exe to run the install and got this message:

"Direct X setup has determined that a newer or equivalent version of DirectX has been installed already. No installation is necessary"

I was only able to click the "Finish" button at this point. Is there a way to just take my DirectX off of my computer and just put this link you've given me on there? I've read where the input file just get corrupted somehow or something. :( Again sorry if all these silly questions are ruining your day, I really appreciate the help again!

hasta

Mak I really appreciate you taking the time to help me with this. I went to the link you placed and opened the exe to run the install and got this message:

"Direct X setup has determined that a newer or equivalent version of DirectX has been installed already. No installation is necessary"

I was only able to click the "Finish" button at this point. Is there a way to just take my DirectX off of my computer and just put this link you've given me on there? I've read where the input file just get corrupted somehow or something. :( Again sorry if all these silly questions are ruining your day, I really appreciate the help again!

hasta

DirectX Happy Uninstall - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

You may be able to do it with that tool. However, I have only attempted to use it once, and it couldn't be ran on Windows 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom