DirectX 9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam111316

Baseband Member
is it possible to install DirectX 9c on a user without admin rights?

or is there a way of getting around this ect

No and no. A user account must have Admin right to install applications. The only way around it is to use the Admin account.

there must be a way. :(

i seriously i can convince the admin person at my school to install direct X without any supsisioun (i cant spell it)

You shouldn't be installing applications on school computers with out prior permission but there is a safe mode. ;)

well i kinda was looking for a quick fix. We are circulating around lan games and we need it to be easy fix from computer to computer. Good lan games at school. lots of computers.

No there isnt a way. If your System Admin has any bit of Brain they made all accounts limited and therefor you cant do it.

So sorry you will either have to convince the Admin to do it or you will just have to live without the Lan game.

yeah i suppose so. our school has top sercurity and we can do barley anything. we know i few tricks to get around the schools sercurity system to get games. I definately cant convince the admin. So i suppose my hard work has gone to waste :(

If you can get to the command propmt i think there might be a way to get into the Admin account. But i dont know the details of that one.

If the System Admins were smart they would have the Admin Account protected by a password even in Safe Mode. I know i do. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom