DirectX 10 for Windows XP...download

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, go post this on xtremesystems and see if you dont get shot down.

if it works then prove it. i guess you didnt see it was uploaded back in March. if it works so well, then don't you think people would have known about it before hand?

if you arent going to tolerate "lying" then i guess you better tell this guy too: (and everyone else on the internet who knows it doesnt work)

http://www.techist.com/forums/1222524-post4.html
http://www.techist.com/forums/f9/directx-10-xp-download-157698/

so, thanks, and you have a nice day yourself.

edit* let the back peddling begin

Oh yea, just like in another thread. You said

"i think alot of the prices are for the higher end name brands, when the internals are the same on a 50 PSU."

And that sure wasn't a lie!! -Eyeball roll-

Some people have gotten it to work and others have not. Point is, Even if ONE signle person got it to work, that means it works... Just give it more time. If you want proof, ask those people that say it work for screen shots of games on XP running in DX10, or the device manager listing the Driver on an XP system. But even then screen shots can be faked, and Im sure youll say that no matter what.

It is an ALPHA release, so it's not perfect. Last time I checked on it before it wasn't even an alpha.

Hopefully M$ will get the hint that not everyone wants to jump on their moneywagon when M$ decides to push something out the door.

Don't get me wrong... I like Windows. I just don't like anyone or anything telling what I will or won't do.

If you want proof, ask those people that say it work for screen shots of games on XP running in DX10, or the device manager listing the Driver on an XP system.

I do believe "hmammen" said it worked for him. So, and I qoute not only you, But we as an entire forum can "Demand" a screen shot from him.

There ya go, then if he is indeed lieing and can I sure edit the lieing part out at least until we do get valid screen shots.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom