Digitally Signed Drivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

95BlackGA

Fully Optimized
I have had to reinstall Windows 7 64-bit edition, and when I go to install PCWizard or Everest Home Edition, I keep getting an error about drivers not being digitally signed, and Windows will not install them. Before I reinstalled Windows 7, I had both of these programs running just fine. Is there anyway I can change the fact that Windows 7 will let me install those drivers?

The only way for 64 bit versions of Vista or Win7 to work without digitally signed drivers is to start them up using F8 to get teh Advanced Startup and disable the Digitally Signed Driver service.

If you had them working before did you make sure all your drivers now are current?

The only way for 64 bit versions of Vista or Win7 to work without digitally signed drivers is to start them up using F8 to get teh Advanced Startup and disable the Digitally Signed Driver service.

If you had them working before did you make sure all your drivers now are current?

Yeah, that's what I didn't get. I would usually install them right off the bat, after installation. All would go fine, and I would never get any notice about digitally signed drivers. Since I put my new graphics card in, I got this error.

Open command prompt as admin, type in these commands:

bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON

then reboot.

To disable the test signing logo that appears in the corners of your screen, download and run this:
RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace

I've done it in both Win7 x64 and Vista x64, works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom