Diagnosing more computer hiccups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niverive

In Runtime
Ok so I was saying in the thread I previously posted about Vista 64-bit having BSoD I was going to install XP 32-bit again and dual boot with Vista 64-bit, Vista has been acting up but I'm going to reinstall fresh from format tomorrow, atm I'm having a few small issues with XP atm if anyone can shed some light, I tried googling, not much info.

1. I have a Samsung HDTV I use when watching movies on my computer, for some reason when I use Single Display, the video lags on the TV about every 7 seconds or so I'd have to count but its exactly the same amount of time between video lag, but when I run Dualview and watch on the HDTV it works fine.

2. I got a BSoD on XP last night, first I had since reinstall about 2 weeks ago, the Stop error was: Memory Management, I'm curious if having 4GB installed on this system can cause this.

3. I notice this when watching my movies, the hard drive stops responding for a few seconds every hour, not that bothersome, just wanna make sure the drive is ok.
Edit: 3a. I just noticed that when the hard drive stops I'm still able to move mouse around and access things that are already loaded but the hard drive is still delayed for its few second lag.

Thanks for the help guys, you help me through alot lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom