Detonator and ICQ problem ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmg4lktan

Baseband Member
Hi there guys ...

just installed the lastest Detonator driver and the following error came out everytime XP startup ... any solution?

detonator.JPG

another is ICQ error ... this error came out occasionally ... which means it sometimes comes out and sometimes don't ... any idea?

icq.JPG

Thanks in advance! ;)

Best regards from,
pmg4lktan

For the Det drivers, uninstall the card, reboot, and re-install the drivers.

For ICQ, uninstall and re-install the program.

€cniv said:
For the Det drivers, uninstall the card, reboot, and re-install the drivers.

For ICQ, uninstall and re-install the program.

thanks dude ...

did that with ICQ 2003a a few times already ...

as for the Detonator driver ... i must install my ASUS driver before it ... in order for it to work ...

reinstalled a few times as well ... what do you mean by uninstall the card?

hope can get online help from you through IM ...

Thanks in advance! ;)

Best regards from,
pmg4lktan

well, i mean, remove it from device manager, reboot, let windows install the drivers, the re-run the 40.72 install file.

As for the ICQ issue, after you uninstalled it, did you delete the directory in program files? if not, do then and THEN re-install it.

€cniv said:
well, i mean, remove it from device manager, reboot, let windows install the drivers, the re-run the 40.72 install file.

As for the ICQ issue, after you uninstalled it, did you delete the directory in program files? if not, do then and THEN re-install it.

After installing VIA 4-in-1 driver and reinstall detonator ... the detonator problem dissappeared ...

However the ICQ problem still exist ... i'd tried throwing everything with "icq" in the file name and suffered an XP reinstallation ...

Any advice on doing this over again? :confused:

Thanks in advance!

Best regards from,
pmg4lktan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom