Desktopx 2.10 keeps crashing. Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooloovoo

Baseband Member
I been playing around with Desktopx 2.10 enhanced, but for some reason it keeps crashing and I keep getting the dreaded "send an error report" box. Has anyone else used this program and had the same problem?

Post the error log ... We could take a look at it n' try n' figure out what's goin' on!

The error log is just a huge long list of hexidecimal numbers. The program starts up fine. It only crashes when you try to add an object or theme to the desktop.

The error log would contain details of which dll is causing the crash ... Also does this happen only when u try to add a particular type of object or any object .

I'm using Litestep as a shell ... the icons are all from Deviantart U can find themes there too ...Another place for themes would be LSSkins
This theme... made it myself ..i based it of a talsiman theme ..
See some more of my ScreenShots

I've been using Litestep ... from as long as i can remember ... n' the new builds are pretty damn stable ... no crashes at all ... I think explorer crashes more often then LS ;)

A final word of caution ... don't use a whole bundle of modules .. 'coz just one buggy one causes a crash .. this why people thik LS is unstable .. Use the right ones ..n' it will never crash :)

Is litestep easy enough to use? Are they easy to create/modify or do you need programming knowledge?

It's not very difficult ... a little programming knowledge would help though :)

Even otherwise u can get a lot of ready made skins with a hell load of modules etc included ... Some of them are pretty good
U can get them of LSskins or deviantart ..there are loads of more sites for skins ..just google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom