Desktop and Start bar disappearing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrVersetti

Baseband Member
ok, i just turned my comp on an hour ago and my Start Bar and all my icons at the bottom of the screen keeps disappearing every ten seconds, then reappears again. IDK y it is doing this but i would like to have a solution. BTW, i dont have my start bar set to hide, i have it locked. ALSO. i scanned for viruses and i got a Trojan Virus that i deleted but this crap is still happening
PLEASE HELP ME, thanks

First access your Task Manager. Stop Explorer.exe. After you have stopped it. Select "New Task" type in explorer.exe. If this doesn't fix your issue, please run anti spyware programs to clean it up.

Download HighJackThis.

Post your log below :

i did wat u said and it still is doing it and i did anti virus scans 3 times already and the fist time it found something but the second and third found nothing, the first time a Trojan Virus came up but i deleted it and it is still disappearing and coming back....wtf

i think posting the hijackthis log is the best thing to do really.

are you sure you havent got it on autohide?

Posting the HJT log, won't give up any secrets. Its mainly so I can see If you have any kind of Malware affecting the machine by adding processes. If you do not wish to post your log that is fine, but we will have to go about this fix a different way.

Do you have your OS disk ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom