Desktop Recording Software

techi3

In Runtime
I've tried CamStudio; however, when I try to play the video it will not work. Any suggestions with another software. The main purpose I want it is to post videos of problems I'm having, I figured it would be quicker than explaining all the setting in several different tabs.

I've tried CamStudio; however, when I try to play the video it will not work. Any suggestions with another software. The main purpose I want it is to post videos of problems I'm having, I figured it would be quicker than explaining all the setting in several different tabs.
Could try Krut. Why aren't the vids working? What happens when you play them?

You could try Hyper Cam as well. Although I have never used it. The trial isn't limited. The only thing it does it say at the top right of every vid: Unregistered Hypercam 1 that's it. Check some youtube vids. You will see it. Minecrafters often use Hyper Cam.

You could try Hyper Cam as well. Although I have never used it. The trial isn't limited. The only thing it does it say at the top right of every vid: Unregistered Hypercam 1 that's it. Check some youtube vids. You will see it. Minecrafters often use Hyper Cam.

HyperCam
Thats free, the current 3.2 version isn't though cost about 39.99 from european webstore but well worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try 1AVCapture. It is an excellent video and audio recorder. You can record only audio or audio and video together from any combination of audio video sources your PC has including Camcorders, TV tuners, the desktop screen. I think maybe you should give it a try.

I use Fast Stone Capture. The latest version has features to annotate even the videos so that you can post self-explanatory videos of problems you're having.
videos can be made at 10 fps for a small sized but good quality video.

another one is "WinSnap_4.0.5" - although i have not used it

Back
Top Bottom