Demonoid Shut Down by the CRIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes. I just got this message. I'll be leaving the betty ford clinic soon.

The latest changes to the site are giving us some problems - We'll be back soon.

Are any of you paranoid about ISP and recording associations trying to track down people who download movies and stuff from torrents? I don't download much, but whenever I fire up I also use PeerGuardian2. Is anyone else using this program and what do you think about it?

ultimate dupe tracker comeone when there is a scene release everyone on demonoid renames it and says they gt it from somewhere or did it themselves its pretty pathetic. So demonoid sux

UseNet FTW

oh noes! logic tells me there is NO POSSIBLE CHANCE that the torrents can be any good IF they are copied from other sites! because at the end of the day, all i care about is where my torrents originated from, like everyone else!

fanboyism FTW, eh TheEnd187? another mature comment of yours.

Im not talking about copied from other sites, im talking about the 20 or so dupe torrents for every movie just like when 300 came ou EVERYONE relabled the DVDSCR and uploaded it to demonoid over 30+ of the same copies of a **** movie, this goes mostly all stuff on there

Are any of you paranoid about ISP and recording associations trying to track down people who download movies and stuff from torrents? I don't download much, but whenever I fire up I also use PeerGuardian2. Is anyone else using this program and what do you think about it?

it is my understanding that with azureus and demonoid, that they are sending false info out, so that you can't be tracked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom