Demonoid Shut Down by the CRIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricB

Chillin Techie
Demonoid.com, one of the most popular BitTorrent trackers has allegedly been taken offline by the Canadian Recording Industry Association (CRIA). Both the tracker and the website have been unresponsive for nearly 24 hours.

what are we going to do? I'm addicted to demonoid. it's my crack pipe

I hear ya Eric. I have a couple of private sites i use but Demonoid was great. I guess you and i will just have to do a site like it. :p

ultimate dupe tracker comeone when there is a scene release everyone on demonoid renames it and says they gt it from somewhere or did it themselves its pretty pathetic. So demonoid sux

UseNet FTW

Uhhh...no...

Demonoid is where most of the scenes released to originally, then it hits other trackers as renamed. ;)

LMFAO no Sceneres dont release their stuff on torrents it is forbidden it is released to topsites, then USENET,THEN Private torrent sites runb by people close to the scene,then demonoid,then kazaa/limewire

so u are mistaken because all the trackers i ws on had our stuff downloaded before demonoid even had theirs up

they got to do something. I just cussed my kids out for no reason today. I"m really irritable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom