Demonoid Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedmp0816

Banned
Hi,

I wanted to download a torrent off of Demonoid but I can't unless I am a registered user. Registrations are closed and the only way I would be able to register is if someone sent me an invitation code. Does anyone have a spare invitation code they would be able to send me? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

i could send you one but i dont know how many i have left, and don't wanna get banned if you're a leecher

Members must maintain at least a 1:1 ratio, and members are responsible if someone whom they have invited doesn't maintain their ratio.

Don't expect anyone to give an invite to someone they don't know.

Ok, I understand your concern, but I am not a leecher. If there are open registrations on Fridays then how come yesterday it said it was closed? I guess I can just wait till next month to register. But still if anyone wouldn't mind giving me an invite that would be great, otherwise I will just wait for an open registration day.

are you registered anywhere else?? so i can check ou out to see if youre good, i gave this one guy an invite on conspiracy central an invite but then he came up with some bs story about how he lost it and wanted another one, i was like lol i don't think so buddy, so you got any other torret site i can check you out on? im a member of crikeym8,h33t,isohunt lol,tbp,rapidtorrents,dididave,witchtorrents,and pure tna, if you can show me that you're not a leecher on any of those sites or another site i will give you an invite

Good Lord Just give the man an invite.
I'll give you one .... Send me a privet message and I'll respond. I cant access your message option...

sPlAtOiD already sent me an invite, thanks for that, but I just want to say that I am not a leecher. I don't really have any proof since I am not registered with any other torrent sites. I understand that there is dumb people out there, but I don't want to be thought of as a leecher.

k sorry for being harsh, its just that i gave an inviteto some guy at crikeym8 andhe almost got me kicked off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom