Demonoid Gone for All Canadians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baez

Admin / Dev
Staff member
Go to Demonoid.com and read the message if you live in Canada. I can't believe this...

If you aren't Canadian this is what it says:

We received a letter from a lawyer represeting the CRIA, they were threatening with legal action and We need to start blocking Canadian traffic because of this. If you reside in Canada, that is the reason you are being redirected to this message. Thanks for your understanding, and sorry for any inconvenience.

Now you know how it feels to live in the USA and try to get to TorrentSpy. :p

Yeah, they're back up now. They were down for the past 2 days doing maintainence. Message was something like "the new changes to our site were causing some problems - we will be back shortly" or somethin gclose to that. It's back up now tho.

Does anyone have an invite they can spare? Someone gave me one a while back but demonoid never activated me when i registered with it.

OMG i hate Dupers, that is why demonoid SuXz0rZ, to see what i mean just type in transformers,

OMG i hate Dupers, that is why demonoid SuXz0rZ, to see what i mean just type in transformers,

I've never encountered a fake torrent. demonoid will ban you if you upload one

over a thousand torrents uploaded in just a few hours

Gee lets see i am on 3 private sites. Now 2 of them had the Transformers up before the 3rd site and before Demonoid. So who ever claimed that Demonoid was the first place for a release is wrong. 2nd. The demnoid files are taken from other sites.

So if you hate dupers why hate Demonoid? Is the site uploading the torrents and seeding them? No. It is the people. Blame them. If they upload a bad torrent then why blame the site. Do you blame TEch Forums for all the bad advice you get? Can we blame Tech Forums for all the bad advice you give?

See you place your blame on the wrong party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom