Dell Desktop AIO 946 Printer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been having the same issue since I bought my PC a year ago. I too have Vista....and it really bites. I have contacted Dell Support twice and got the run around. Once, I even had the non-English speaker remote in and try to fix it to be told too bad, so sad.

So after reading this thread, I have contacted Dell support via email and will post their response back. I am sure it will be another lame excuse. I tried the Dell Customer Service Rep's fix, but stopping and stopping the Print Spooler isn't going to fix incompatibility problems with the OS.

Perhaps it's time to learn finally learn Linux if Microsoft is going to continue to produce crap like Vista. And I will NEVER ever buy another Dell product.

Thanks for letting me vent :)

Alright. Now i am really trying to be nice. But why is a bad driver by Dell Vista's fault? Microsoft doesnt write the drivers!!! Dell does. Don't blame Vista for the shortcomings of Dell and the ability for them to write drivers that are supported by the Operating System in question. Ranting off like doesnt do anything. Vista is here to stay. Accept it. It is not a junk product or it would not have sold over 100 million copies already.

sandi you sound like candance, a lady who house I was just over a few hours ago and she had the exact same problem (with printing issues) and the exact computer and exact printer. funny, I was also working on a lady computer today named sandi and she's candice's friend.

I finally got it working halfway right. my advice to her was to install xp. she said that she didn't like vista anyway.

sandi you sound like candance, a lady who house I was just over a few hours ago and she had the exact same problem (with printing issues) and the exact computer and exact printer. funny, I was also working on another lady computer today named sandi and she's candice's friend.

I finally got it working halfway right. my advice to her was to install xp. she said that she didn't like vista anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom