deleteing temporary Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

foREVer616uk

Solid State Member
Hi there i need some help with deleteing tempory files on windows 7 home premium (x64) i reun the disk clean up utility select the tempory files to be deleted as there is 54.9GB of them!!!. after the disk clean up is completed nothing has been deleted and they are still there. i hve tried running the system in safe mode and tried it but again nothing has hapend. i run error checker on my HDD to see if there is any faults but there was nothng wrong its starting to bug me as it is a rather large amount of disk space that it is taking up.

You May Be Referring to Temporary Files Needed For The Computer Mine Two Says This But Only 20GB Could You Tell Us What The Name Of The Utility Is Your Using I Use C cleaner And AVG Tune Up My Computer Is Very Fast But The 20GB Mine Is Just Placed Their For Some Reason Unknown It Never Used To Be Their But For Some Reason I'm Okay With Out As I Have 2x3Tb Hard-drive Just Install C cleaner That Sorts My PC Out. Im Open To Suggestions If Im Wrong I Like Learning ^-^

Thanks for the reply.....
i Managed to sort it using CCleaner and it worked a treat im still trying to figure out why the standard windows disk clean up utility wouldnt clear then.. im looking throught the GPO's to see if anything has been changed by mistake. at firts i though it may have been because i changed the size of my paging file to 6419MB but looking through sites it dosent seem to be the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom