Deleted mysql databases off server help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcortes

Fully Optimized
hey i run a web server of my LAN and i formated it to give it a fresh and fast start however like an idiot i didnt back up my databases so i need to find a program to recover my sql files from the server. i have tried recover my files already with no results because it doesnt have an option for the actuall sql database files.

-thanx

It would probably be too late since you reformated and reinstalled, most of the data if not all may have been overwritten. I bet OnTrack data recovery experts would probably be able to, of course it'll cost alot of money because it's long hour of work recovery each bits of the file, considering you may have thousand.

Yah, try Ontrack Recovery. (Read up the Help/User Guide first before using). I faced similar problem last year when I accidentally formatted and reinstalled my hard disk. Using the said software I managed to savage about 80 - 90% of my data.

I believe I could have done better had I connected another (new) hard disk and used this new disk as master and installed the os and Ontrack on it then reconnected back the old hard disk as its slave and use Ontrack installed on the master to recover the lost data.

Remember: any thing that you now install or save to your bad/"mistake" disk you will actually be overwriting even more over your lost data and the less you will be able to recover it later.

Hope this info helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom