Deleted Ms Sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just click the link. Download the file. Use WinRar to extract the folder that is contained within the rar file. From there Cut and Paste the Media folder you will get from the rar into the C:\Windows folder.

Carnage what would drivers have to do with the sound delted of the PC?

Alvin i think you are close. It could be the volume control manager or the maybe the sound card is disabled.

But from what i read the sounds were jsut deleted. Which even with correct drivers nothing would work. The sounds need to be reapplied.

I have uploaded my sounds. This is from Windws Media Center Edition. The files go intot the Windows\Media folder.

Media.rar - Windows Default Sounds - BADONGO

Oh, he meant the actual sound files? xD

I misunderstood then..heh, sorry.

okay so downlaoding all of that will give me my spund program back? i can't hear anything btw lol like music, ect.

i still dont know how to download it into WINDOWS so i downloaded it into my desktop. heeeelp...=( i'm sorry

I already stated. You have to MOVE it to your windows folder. Tight click cut. Then go to your Windows folder. It should be right in the C:\ drive or whatever drive is the Windows Drive. Just open that folder and on a open space right click and paste the folder there.

This will NOT give you sounds back. This is just the sounds. You have to manually add them back thru the Control Panel>Sounds.

That is where i am talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom