Deleted Ms Sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z e i g

In Runtime
okay my friend thought it would be hilarious if he deleted my sound off my comp and emptyed the trash....any way i can redownload it? i havn't moded my comp at all so theres no new sound card or anything...i'm just happy this site exists, its saved me in the past haha!

if you need to know my system specs...idono how so you might have to tell me. i just really need to get sound back soon.

if your system is premade: go to the manufacturer's website, and try to reinstall the drivers.

If it's custom built: go to the motherboard manufacturer's website and d/l the drivers from there.

Hello,

Check your levels in the volume control, then check in device manager to see if an audio is detected, if it has been disabled, or if a driver needs to installed for the device.

its a premade dess demensions 2400

uhhh i went to dells sight but idono where to go and how to get it...im helpless when it comes to finding things..i'm trying but i'm lost haha.

Audio software is COMPLETELY gone, i saw it deleted and then when i hit the colume button the on keyboard it doesn't respond, not to mention, ITS NOT ON MY COMP! ughhh

Carnage what would drivers have to do with the sound delted of the PC?

Alvin i think you are close. It could be the volume control manager or the maybe the sound card is disabled.

But from what i read the sounds were jsut deleted. Which even with correct drivers nothing would work. The sounds need to be reapplied.

I have uploaded my sounds. This is from Windws Media Center Edition. The files go intot the Windows\Media folder.

Media.rar - Windows Default Sounds - BADONGO

okay i downloaded it into documents, idonnt know how to put it into windows..i need help

It is in the Windows folder? Now you go into the Control Panel under sound. Select the sound tab and just direct the sounds to there and apply them. You will ahve to go thru for each item and select a sound.

okay i'm sooo sorry, but i need a short step by step to down load that into their, i'm sorry, i deleted the file so i can reinstall it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom