Delete Quicklaunch Shortcuts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triple-X

In Runtime
How can I delete all of these quicklaunch items at once?

DesktopQL.jpg

Just right click on each one and select delete.It will only remove the shortcut.

try this

go to this directory in the drive your windows installation is in

Documents and Settings\your_user_name_here\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch

and select and delete them from there

Dazz123 said:
try this

go to this directory in the drive your windows installation is in

Documents and Settings\your_user_name_here\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch

and select and delete them from there

right clicking the quick launch toolbar and select open folder will get you there too.

Hi Clever folks,
Could you tell me what is the difference in these three items please?
1)Task bar
2)Tool bar
3)Quick Launch

I have read the above posts with interest, but when I right click on what I think is 'Quick Launch' near the clock there is no area for me to 'open folder'. When I right click on what I think is the 'Task Bar' near START I do get an option to 'open folder'. I went to Search and found Quick Launch Folder but it opened/shows the area near Start, not the smaller area near the clock. I am missing my (near the clock) Ghost 10 icon that was auto put there when I installed the program. I went into Ghost 10 options, enabled 'show in Systems Tray' but the icon did not appear near the clock, so I put a short cut to it in area near START. That's okay, but I want the icon near the clock. Please help? Thanks

you have to right clcik an open area on quick launch (which is hard to do because the icons take up everything. you can stretch the quick lanch toolbar to get an open spot). check msconfig for items in your system tray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom