Defrag

Status
Not open for further replies.
foxhound said:
i just format twice a year, never defrag, my 2nd disc where i download all my files to isnt fragmented one bit even after months of downloading. My pc works just as fine as ever and it hasnt been rebooted for the last 3 months :). Never experienced any problems with this and i'm an avid gamer, my games load just fine, and play just fine.

I bet you your 2nd drive will perform better if you defragged it. Give it a try!

1badtech said:
I bet you your 2nd drive will perform better if you defragged it. Give it a try!

that's not neccesary true, because that drive isn't an OS system or gaming drive, the files are put in order. now that order will change when you add and delete files, but not much.

it takes me less than 5 minutes to defrag a non os drive (it will almost move nothing).

Important Computer Maintainance Tips & Tricks

No doubt regular defrag is recommended but you shouldn't neglect the importance of these Tips & Tricks of Computer Maintainance.

VengaBoyz

Mine is scheduled via Diskeeper 9.0 pro weekly. Great program. It is the full version of microsofts XP tools defrag. Highly recomended program!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom