Data Cable Software For Mobile Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

scutter

Baseband Member
Hi All !

Can anybody suggest a site where I can download some software for mobile phones?

I have a Nokia 3200. I got a data cable for this, but no software.I did download Nokia PC Suite, but this doesn't seem to work.

Somebody suggested that I need a driver 1st?

Thank you in advance for any help

{:mad:>

I have the Nokia software, but it is NO use unless you have the very expensive Nokia cable

I have a cheap, shall we say compatable lead and it doesn't talk tp the abpve software. Nokia wonn't allow it
{:mad:<

Dude ..whatever cable u bought ..ask the vendor for driver for the cable ... Almost all the non-Nokia(cheaper ones) too come with drivers ...
there's no way ur system..ie Pc suite would recognise the phone ..without the drivers for the cable.

I own the DKU 5 cable for my 5100 ... if u want ..i can send u those drivers .. I'm not too sure 'bout that those drivers would work with ur cable ... but u can give it a shot anywayz

Thanks, but I think I have learned another e-bay lesson here!
I got the lead but no driver. It was sold to me by a web trader who said I can simple download any software from the net !!!!
Looks like I'll have to go buy another cable WITH software!!!!

Did I tell you about the time I got a 7210 from e-bay and the loudspeaker didn't work? the seller didn't take it back, e-bay and pay pal wouldn't get involved. hat the best £150.00 i ever did waste !

Thanbkd for all your helps guys {:mad:>

Micro ... link's correct for the Cable drivers ... Give those drivers a shot anywayz

Hullo !

Thanks again for your replies !

I will download siad driver and let you know !

The cable has no writting on it at all.
It connects via a com port, has the same connection as a monitor.

Will keep you informed {:mad:>

No, that didn't work.:(

Can anyb ody suggest some sites where I can get a new cable AND software ?????????

:rolleyes:

Whoa......

Nobody got screwed here, you just need the right software ;)

Oxygen Phone Manager is a good one, or Logomanager.... The best place to find cracked versions is Yahoo Groups. Search for Nokia or the model of you phone, I think it was a 3200 and youll get lots of groups....

Either way, heres links to the software:

http://www.oxygensoftware.com/products/

http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/products.php

If that doesnt help, efnet has some cellphone irc channels.... I forgot the names, but it shouldnt be that hard to find. Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom