Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*PyRo*

In Runtime
Ok I had made a disc wih mp3s on it ages ago cuz i got a dvd player that played mps. I kept adding more on using multisession and it was all sweet. I left the cd for a while and during that time we got a new cd writer. It is same brand only faster (Samsung) and when i tried to add more mp3s with it ,the multisession option was blocked off in the Nero wizard. It said this was because I had chosen the Image Recorder (not to my knowledge) and if I wanted to I had to select the right recorder in chose recorder. Off I skip to choose recorder and all i find is the option of Image recorder. HUH? wat is a guy to? Thanks in advance :)

my dvd burner had suddenly done the same thing with nero. so i tried easy cd/DVD recorder. a few days later my dvd burner stopped working. i tried in another computer and the burner still worked but very sparadic.

i think your burner is have a hardware failure too. my fix was adjust jumpers around and change it around on the IDE controller in all sorts of configs.

I use xcdroast for Linux. I have Nero for Windows and never had a problem with it. It's great for backing up CDs and burning Linux ISOs. Too bad it's only for Windows. Be great on Linux. Sorry, I forgot that Linux can't have commercial software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom