D*** Windows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet. What do you mean, I should just set the timings to auto or set everything to the optimized defaults?

I think the 2 slots (one yellow, one orange) closest to the cpu are fried. Neither stick of ram works in them, but both work in either of the other 2 slots.

AnthraX said:
There should be a game where you just shoot famous people and celebrities. You choose the people you dont like and you just go around killing them.

Anyway, back to the problems. The BSOD code will help figuring out what the problem is.

this should do the trick..... its not really shooting him with guns but is still fun

sh!t thats the ppc version

Okay info from the latest crash:

Error code 000000d1, parameter1 00000001, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000001, parameter4 f7c9d28c.

I noticed that you are overclocking your Opteron 165. Have you tried running it at stock or under-clocked speeds and with 1 stick of memory?

just take out your mobo battery (small watch sized thing, either cirular or rectangular) for a few minutes... me personally it takes an hour or two, but on other boards it doesnt take as long

this will clear your cmos and put ur bios back to the original ones (if you can't get past POST)

I don't see how the bios would do this. I didn't change anything when it started crashing! I am running at 289x9 or just about 2.6ghz at 23* C idle.

The comp ran fine for over 3 months, then just started crashing....

Any more ideas? I'm going to reset the bios tonight and put both sticks back in....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom