I have been asked to do the initial planning to create an Access database for a client and I need to create a flowchart (or something similar) that shows the general steps needed in the consultation process with the client. I've never had to do this before so I'm not sure what needs to be addressed when meeting with the client and I want to be organised before I go. I've come up with this so far. Please let me know what you think:-
* Discuss the main purpose of the database and what information is required to be accessed.
* The initial table design (including testing the table)
* Designing the forms (including reports and queries)
* The structure of the database and whether it is to be used across a network or at indivual sites
* The appearance including customising toolbars, menu items, adding the company logo, colouring, etc
* Security permissions (to control what end-users can and cannot change)
* Implementing the prototype for testing by the client (to sort out problem areas & make necessary changes)
* Implementing the end product
Is there anything I've left out?