Customer support sux

chara33

Daemon Poster
Just curious, For all the major companies who see any form of computer, ipad or iphone, is there anyone in customer support in the usa anymore who u can actually talk to?

Depends on what company you are calling for support.

When we used EMC i rarely if ever spoke with an American unless it was an escalations issue. We now use Dell and i've never been routed overseas. In fact i've toured their support center and it's in the twin cities.

Just depends on the company and the product. If you don't like speaking with overseas support personnel don't purchase products from companies that offshore that type of support.

HP has local reps that come out to where I work. We have a rep in Austin we call -- Same for Microsoft. This is mostly for escalated cases though -- Typical repair I go through the online chat so it's better documented. I've never had any trouble at my current job

As I understand it, the companies that Installs, Inc works for is USA based, but those companies may still have overflow that goes overseas if the call center gets inundated with calls. In addition, I know a lot of the call centers hire folks that are bilingual or multilingual as it helps with incoming callers who do not speak English.

Installs, Inc. :: Clients

They service quite a number of companies. Just one example.

Back
Top Bottom