IT CRM and Support Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrunchyToast

Solid State Member
I hope this is the correct forum for this type of post:

I do work on computers for people, and I'm tired of trying to remember what work I did to what computer, so I'm looking for somewhat of a CRM support program that cad keep track of customers, keep track of work orders (like detailed trouble support that I can link to customer account and enter exactly what I did to fix the issue), keep customer history, as in prior issues that I can look back on, and invoice/billing.

I'm looking for free, but if you know any then please share. Also, there are a lot of PHP based managers but I need one that will run on Windows as a stand alone application, but once again, feel free to list what you know of.

Thanks in advance.

I use Microsoft Accounting 2008 for invoices, work orders, keeping track of billing, what work has been done, etc for all clients and customers.

It isn't free unless you are a Microsoft Partner, but a great application to keep track of what you are looking for.

Have you tried to create anything in excel?
I've looked at the option to use Excel or even Access, but to create something custom seems to be a huge task and I just don't have the time for it.

I use Microsoft Accounting 2008 for invoices, work orders, keeping track of billing, what work has been done, etc for all clients and customers.

It isn't free unless you are a Microsoft Partner, but a great application to keep track of what you are looking for.
Thanks for the info, I'll have to look into it. I forgot that MS had accounting software. I guess I'll try the trial and then see what happens lol.

Best bet is that, use the trial versions. Most business software microsoft has you can do a trial period for them. I really enjoy it, it is extremely easy to follow along and learn and you can customize a lot of different things.

Like invoices and work orders, you can customize what fields to put into them. Like for me I drive to client sites to work, so i can add mileage to the invoice form and have that as documentation and written record of the mileage used for the entire year, quarter, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom