Critical! : BlueTooth and ATI problem , along with chkdsk ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

troopers

Beta member
Ok so , my laptop gave way.. after a few years... I have many problems one on top of another, and i really need to get into my laptop.. holds critical information.

Here are the problems.

When i start my laptop normal , it Tries to do a consistency check.. all the time.. it freezes or takes 8-9 hours, every time... After it is done... never loads, Blue screen and the endless loop of ati driver , then it restarts , i tried to fallow some instructions , and how to go about safe mode.. now my safe mode gets stuck in the blue tooth module.. btkrnl.sys , i got an XP boot cd, and tried to fallow instructions posted on other board ... however it got stuck on chkdsk at 25% , couldn't go and didnt go any further...

If anyone can help , would be grateful , ether disable bluetooth module trough command , or the atidriver , i can not get trough my laptop , as in no access to desktop , or anything , only option now is cmd ..

thank you all , hope anyone can help me.

Regards

Can you get into Safe Mode? Have you tried a repair install?

i cant get into safe mode gets stuck in the bluetooth module, and what exactly do you mean by a repair install?

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom