creating a WPI installer..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hampton

Yee Ol' Salt
I'm looking to create a WPI installer for (my fav) third party apps, the open source ones .. FF, image burn, comodo, word viewer.. etc..

any easy way to do this? or would I have to be a major hacker and reverse engineer everything..?

Can always just integrate them into the install disc with nLite for XP or vLite for Vista.

Yes, into the XP and/or Vista install disc. You take your existing XP disc, use nLite to create an ISO image of it, and you can slipstream service packs, updates, themes, programs, etc into it.

well for some reason it keeps crashing half way through the process.. thats with using the one in control panel.. is there an updated version or pro version somewhere?

EDIT:

I have tried downloading the latest version and when I go to make an ISO it locks up..

is there another slipstreamer besides nLite?

Ok, I have figured out that you need 1 program to slipstream SP's and another program to create the WPI.. which I have been playing with for a couple of days now and have a killer WPI now I just need to know how to take the WPI (I know where it goe's)

but how do I get nLite or Vlite to use my WPI after the Win install?

a line of script goes somewhere? or do I need a whole different app to do that..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom