crappy picture avi to dvd

Status
Not open for further replies.

madwomen

Baseband Member
ok I have just converted an avi file into dvd but when I whatch it the picture is kind of dark and snowy this is the first time i have done this and was wondering if it is normal or is there anyway I can clear up the picture I used a program called super dvd creator 8.5 any help would be great :) :) :)

It all depends on the source file as well. If the source file is crap then there is not much you can do, but if it looks good on screen then it should like identical in quality on DVD if done correctly :) I would perhaps increase the bit rate when encoding to DVD format.

You could try A good program in which I use its called Cucsoft Video Converter. But also check the bitrate speed and slow it down. The longer it takes the better quality. Bigger file though.

wow thats heaps of help i will try all of the above but the original file isnt that flah i dont think but thanks for all the help:)

ok when downloading avi's what does the dimension have to do with it????????? dvd santa works really well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom