Court stops Kazaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
the limewire guy said he would stop making limewire a few week ago due to the court's decisions lately.

DAMN, Limewire is good. I don't need to worry, there is a program called shareaza that is very good too, it has a nice interface which is better than limewire's and it connects to the same network as limewire so you could get just as many files. www.shareaza.com

Kazaa is pants anyway, long live the private networks of Direct Connect. P2P will always be around, when one goes down, someone will make a new one

Then Shareaza is after that. The courts do not intend to stop and also. It takes a LONG LONG time to design a P2P program. It takes courts a day to write up a notice saying to shut down the program.

long before p2p appz, there were ftp's, irc, & warez sites. bootlegging has been around for a very very long time. p2p just made it easy for everyone to use.

Also it doesnt take a Court one day to do anything. They have procedures that they have to follow. Along with the motions and all the paperwork that has to be done. How long has this case been going on? If it only took 1 day then wouldnt the Google Vs. M$ case be over with already? What about the O.J. Case? Would that have lasted what was it a year? Also lets not forget Michael. The one was a long one also. This case was tried but a jury and then appealed. This is the Federal court so it has precedent over the lower courts. But Kazaa will still up and running until the federal court decided.

Cant stop the file sharing. Besides what isnt file sharing anymore. Everything is classified as file sharing of some kind. So tribal was correct when he said it should only be a text internet. That would be the only way to stop the file sharing.

like it was said before it will never stop!!! hell i got limewire pro,morpheus,bitcomet it will never stop because there well always new technology for downloading songs and all.....

what i find funny is, the reason for all this anti-piracy threats. its mostly due to musicians who are crying "because people are downloading my song and not paying for it, i can only afford a $1.5 billion jet instead of a $2 billion jet, boo hoo :(".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom