Court stops Kazaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler1989

Fully Optimized
Court has put and end to Kazaa's pirating ;) they have 2 month to make a new version that restricts mp3s and pireted contect:D .

That decision is utter bullshit. When will people, more importantly the Courts realise that any thing including but not limited to web browsers, news aggregators, instant messenger clients and more are all capable of transferring copyrighted material?

Should we start putting mp3 filters on Internet Explorer, Opera , Firefox, Netscape, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, AIM, ICQ, mIRC, Outlook, Eudora, Pegasus, Agent Newsreader, Forte News Agent, News Bin, Newz Crawler etc etc etc?

Why stop at mp3's? People trade photo, video and text files as well, some copyrighted and some not. Since people have copyrighted video, photo and text files lets filter all that content out as well. Let's have jpg, png, gif, tga, wmv, wma, rv, ra, rm, avi, vob, bmp, mpeg, aac, ogg, midi, wav, mp2, doc, txt, rtf, pps filters and more ALL filtered out.

I have an even better idea. Make the web text only and use a governement branded web browser that only displays in 2 colors and block all content from being downloaded. This way we will never have to worry about someone having a copyrighted file ever being downloaded since we will only browse in text mode only.

That's the way to do it, kill ALL information sharing and keep the corporations happy while we live out our meager lives. You may think this a great thing Tyler but look deeper, look deeper and you will see that one day you will not have access to anything corporations don't want you too. This kind of crap scares the shit out of me, it's only the beginning.

agreed x2.

Tyler, seriously man, take his advice and open your eyes. one day corporations might have all control over information and you'll be completely blinded. it's already hapenning in big rates here in the US.

information/knowledge=power. cliche? yes! but true. when people don't know, they won't react. which is why many people (however, not the majority) for example voted for GW Bush.

ahaha put it in words I can understand kostas you are a funny person. Everyone knows my stance on P2P so I'll say no more on that besides that MP3 is the number one pirated file type on it.

Ste don't tell me you actually think the court will stop is kazaa. When it is done with kazaa they will target something else.

To add to my copyright ***** list

DVD shrink DVD dycrypter Kazaa

everything has already been said, I need to say no more.

but, this is the 20 time that kazaa has been shut down. lately though, the courts are really enforcing it

I guess that we are going to have to post yousendit links in music forums

God damned, first Kazzaa, what next? One by one p2p programs will be shut down.... and one by one new ones will be created, LONG LIVE PROGGRAMERS!

Kazaa was no good anyway, it always filled my PC with spyware and half the files were corrupted. The only bad thing is the next P2P program will probably be Limewire, because it is probably the most popular and one of the best. Noooooooooo :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom