Couple of nub questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwaynesox

In Runtime
I just built a new system with windows 7 and im wondering 2 things

Any way to make it everytime I put an icon on my desktop it doesnt show up on my girlfriends desktop as well? We both have 2 different accounts on the computer

Also I installed windows 7 on an IDE drive but I want to save everything to my sata drive, is there a way to set the sata as my primary drive for all DLs?

If it's a program installation, the shortcut will go on both desktops. When you personally put one on your desktop, it will not put one on hers.

In your browser, there would be an option in preferences where to save your downloaded data. As we don't know what you have, we can't help you.

If it's a program installation, the shortcut will go on both desktops. When you personally put one on your desktop, it will not put one on hers.

In your browser, there would be an option in preferences where to save your downloaded data. As we don't know what you have, we can't help you.

Adding on to the first question, normally installations tend to specify when putting icons on the user desktop. They as if to install for "All Users" or just "Current User". If you want it for you only, install for current user.

For the 2nd question, what MoM stated is correct.

As they indicated before just make sure that you install it for only your user not all users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom